This section provides earlier State of the County Health reports, Community Health Assessments, and editions of Partnership publications.
State of the County’s Health Reports
- 2013 State of the County Health Report
- 2012 State of the County Health Report
- 2010 State of the County Health Report
- 2009 State of the County Health Report
- 2008 State of the County Health Report
- 2006 State of the County Health Report
- 2005 State of the County Health Report
- 2004 State of the County Health Report
- 2002 State of the County Health Report
Community Health Assessments
- 2013 Community Health Assessment Survey Results
As part of the 2014 Community Health Assessment, volunteers from many organizations in Durham County participated in a survey of Durham County residents. Data from a random sample of Durham County households and information on survey methods are available for full county sample and high proportion Latino census block survey.
- 2011 Community Health Assessment
- 2007 Community Health Assessment
- 2003 Community Health Assessment
Youth Risk Behavior Survey
The results of the 2013 Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS) of middle and high school students in Durham Public Schools are have been analyzed. A report (with both middle and high school data) and a data report containing all results are available.
- Results from prior years are also available
Substance Use and Abuse in Durham County
- These reports are produced by the Center for Child and Family Policy at Duke University, with sponsorship in 2013 by Durham Together for Resilient Youth.
Young Children’s Health Age 0-5
Durham’s Partnership for Children has released Healthy & Ready: Assessing Children’s Health Status Upon Public School Entry, which summarizes data from the Kindergarten Health Assessment forms. In 2009, they released Getting Ready: Indicators of Health in Durham County. A Report Card on Young Children’s Health and Getting Ready: Indicators of School Readiness in Durham County.